Glance Family Message
From a recent Facebook video post: Click here if you would like to view the video
To all of our loyal Glance clients,
Glance has been building relationships with you since we opened in 2002. Over the past eighteen years, we’ve laughed together, cried together, even walked through the Great Recession together. We have always considered you and our employees the “Glance Family”! Like all of you, Glance is feeling the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). While we all heed the advice of our health and policy professionals to maintain social distancing, avoiding crowds, and limit unnecessary contact, the unfortunate outcome is a significant decrease in business and revenue in small businesses like ours. However, we too, see the need to adapt for the good of all.
Effective immediately, Glance will make the following changes:
- All Glance employee hours will be significantly reduced.
- New Glance store hours are Monday – Friday from 10 – 5.
- Glance Salem will be temporarily closed on Saturdays.
- Glance Lake Oswego will remain open on Saturdays from 11 – 5.
- And private appointments are now available if you prefer.
This is the first operational change Glance has made in eighteen years of doing business. We remain flexible to accommodate the changing environment and will make further adjustments as needed.
Meanwhile, please know:
- Although very significant, we view this as a temporary event that we will all get through together.
- In the longer term, Glance is here and will remain here to meet your eyewear needs.
- All Glance employees are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy place to visit.
- Remember, we are never crowded. Come and enjoy the same personal attention you’ve come to expect at Glance.
- Again, if you prefer, please call for a one-on-one appointment.
We know this is a very difficult time for everyone. We also strongly believe that this is in the best interest of our employees, our clients, and Glance.
We wish you all the best of health,
Lisa Martinsson, Owner